Quality Management Systems
With a clear emphasis on measuring process effectiveness and performance QX follows the globally-accepted ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS). In addition to giving us access to industry best practices, the adoption of a BSI-accredited, ISO framework helps us continually monitor and improve our procedures and processes.
We maintain rigorous quality with regular training and audits. Our internal auditors regularly verify the efficiency and effectiveness of our procedures and wherever needed, revise them. Moreover, to ensure that business objectives continually feed into our processes we validate our quality management system by third-party auditors.
The benefits of a QMS:
- Our clients feel confident in QX’s ability to deliver services that meet their needs and requirements.
- We are better equipped to analyse and understand the efficient use of available resources – materials, processes, workforce, technology and information.
Through our compliance with a quality management system, we display our commitment to quality and excellence to our clients.
Information Security Management System
Following a successful audit by the British Standards Institution (BSI), QX Limited earned the internationally-recognized ISO 27001:2013 certification for its information security management system. The British Standards Institute’s ISO 27001:2013 is the current best-in-class standard for Information Security Management Systems.
QX follows security guidelines such as:
- Data access is restricted to authorized users only
- All methods of data transfers to external sources are controlled
- Removable storage devices like pen drives, smart phones, etc are blocked on workstations
- Access to Internet sites (email, ftp, online storage etc) is blocked by use of industry class firewall device
- All workstations are protected by enterprise level Antivirus solution, which is continuously updated.
- All operations areas are protected by magnetic door locking mechanism with access only to department members.
- All main doors are manned by security officers, with 24×7 CCTV camera monitoring
- Users are periodically made aware of IT policies and security measures
QX recognizes the need for such a certification and acknowledges that ISO 27001:2013 indeed ensures appropriate safety controls to securely protect information and intellectual property. As an ISO 27001:2013 compliant organization, we treat information as the most valuable asset and continually assesses our systems to ensure the highest level of information security.
Cyber Essential Plus certified
QX Ltd is now Cyber Essential certified, which demonstrates that the company has vigorous IT defences that are designed to contest cyber-attacks. The scheme has been designed by the UK Government to help organisations mitigate internet-based risks.
The five basic controls within Cyber Essentials were chosen because, when properly implemented, they will help to protect against unskilled internet-based attackers using commodity capabilities – which are freely available on the internet.
The scheme addresses five key controls (below), that when implemented correctly can prevent 80% of cyber-attacks.
- Boundary firewall and gateways
- Secure configuration
- Access control
- Malware protection
- Patch management