Efficiency and staff experience go hand in hand. Employees want timely and accurate salary payments and employers want access to real time information (RTI) and a smooth and accurately delivered payroll service. QX provides a comprehensive payroll service that not only makes organisations more efficient and current, but also improves the employees’ payroll experience.
Our skilled teams take responsibility for processing and managing a client’s payroll while answering employee queries and liaising with third party agencies like HMRC, pensions providers and local authorities.
Who’s payroll outsourcing for?
Right from small start-ups, big enterprises to accounting firms we provide a fully managed payroll service for a range of organisations. We also provide specialised payroll services to suit certain sectors and run a daily payroll for a number of recruitment agencies.
What are the benefits of outsourcing payroll?
- Reduce cost: Control administrative spending whilst continuing to improve payroll efficiency. It’s not uncommon for our clients to reduce in-house payroll costs by up to 40-50%
- Accuracy: Many businesses pay a penalty for late and inaccurate filings. Our current payroll accuracy rates meet the SLAs defined by our clients at 99.6%
- Direct deposit: Setting up a direct deposit for your employees can be a nuisance if you don’t use an outside payroll service. We’ll set you up on a direct deposit, eliminating the pain of processing and reconciling checks.
- Up-to-date: Tax codes and legislation keeps changing – do you want to keep up with the latest? We use payroll software that is HMRC compliant and RTI-ready. These include but are not limited to Safe Tempest Software, Merit, Sage, and Payroll Manager
- Less admin: Our clients might know how to process payroll but that doesn’t mean they enjoy it. They prefer generating revenue, not handling administrative tasks
- Forget filing requirements: We’ll file PAYE and NICs for you on time.