Delivering efficiency, cost savings and business transformation have always held centre-stage throughout our history, which traces its roots back to 2003 when Chris Robinson, an ICAEW- qualified, KPMG-trained Chartered Accountant transferred the back office recruitment and payroll tasks of a large healthcare company to its current location in Ahmedabad, India.
Since then, clients have relied on QX and its subsidiary organisations for solutions to their business needs. The company’s reputation has been primarily built on the back of its outsourced finance and accounting, payroll and recruitment services. More recently it has added corporate advice and software services to its core competencies and is now a company with over 1000 people serving clients across the UK, US and Australia.
In 2014, as we celebrated a landmark 10th year in business, the core strategy and values remain the same.
- QX's origins date to a decision of a UK healthcare company, which was co-founded by Chris Robinson, to transfer its administrative non-core tasks such as recruitment and payroll to Ahmedabad, India.
- Chris hires the first 5 employees to form QX Limited which begins to deliver back office recruitment and payroll services to the said healthcare company.
- From payroll, which has the advantage of being easily defined and delegated, the firm expands its offerings to accounts preparation and management accounts. QX successfully delivers outsourced accounting services to over 3000 contractor clients by year-end.
- Through its ICAEW-member subsidiary, QXAS, the company scales its operations and begins to deliver finance and accounting services to SMEs and PLCs in the UK.
- Over 50 staff now work from the India offices.
- By 2007 QX begins to offer accounting services to accountancy firms across the UK - services that align QX's technologies, processes and people with its accounting clients' strategies.
- QX continues to expand by offering bespoke software services to its new and existing accounting clients. Over 100 staff delivers services to 20+ accountancy clients.
- QX's rapid expansion in the recruitment and accounting outsourcing market in 2009 leads to the company being awarded as the rising star in the Best KPO/BPO Centre category by GESIA for the first time.
- QX stays on top of its game and is awarded the Best KPO/BPO Centre in Gujarat by GESIA. External agency, BSI group, awards QX with ISO 9001:2008 certification for demonstrating its commitment to quality.
- Over 200 employees now deliver services to different industry verticals from its delivery centers in India.
- QX receives the Best BPO / KPO in Gujarat from GESIA for the second time in a row. QX is affiliated with NASSCOM - premier organisation which sets the tone for public policy for the Indian software industry.
- QX expands its offerings to the hospitality sectors and launches a new office in Baroda, Gujarat which serves 70+ clients.
- QX is awarded ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification for its commitment to information security management processes and procedures.
- Enters into agreement with DMC Healthcare to start a joint venture, QX Business Solutions, which provides accounting and payroll services to NHS Trusts, GP practices and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
- Inaugurates a 35000+ square feet service facility in the same building it operates from.
- Over 300 employees are now helping our clients to grow their businesses.
- Through its American subsidiary, QXAS US, QX starts to work with CPAs, EAs and CAs in the US.
- QX is ranked in the 2013 Global Outsourcing 100® as a rising star in a number of categories.
- Receives the Best KPO/BPO in Gujarat at the GESIA 6th annual awards for the fourth time.
- The Corporate Advisors division is established.
- To celebrate its landmark 10th year in business, QX pays tribute through stories of its journey
- For the second year in succession, QX limited is listed by IAOP as a 'Rising Star' in the 2014 Global Outsourcing 100® list.
- QX Recruitment Services division celebrates the opening of their new expanded office in Ahmedabad, India.
- QX launches the divisional websites of QXAS, Corporate Advisors and Recruitment Services.
- Divisions acquire new memberships including, Xero, APSCo and UKIBC in addition to becoming an ACCA approved employer.
- More global clients are added to the portfolio.
- Websites for QX Finance & Accounting Services and QX Software Services are launched.
- We become members of LCCI and an accredited member of GSA.
- QX Recruitment Services and QX Finance & Accounts Outsourcing launch in America.
- QX awarded the SME Leaders Award and achieves UK Cyber Essentials Plus certification in addition to being awarded a place on the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace.
- QX now an ARC and REC approved supplier and have expanded operations to Canada, Africa, Europe and Australia.