QX Accounting Services-UK
Closing date: 31/05/2019
About the job/some background
An Accounts assistant will assist with financial records, deal with tax return forms and help to prepare accounts. They will also provide assistance and support to the financial accounting team members in the provision of management accounting and financial control services including budgeting, reporting and analysis. Candidate must be comfortable working UK shift hours.
- Will be responsible for doing Bookkeeping and Finalization of Accounts
- Monitoring Debtors and Deal with UK Taxation.
- Controlling and arrangement of Accounts.
- Finalization of Books of Accounts at time of finalization of Financial Statements.Computation of Advance Tax, VAT time to time.
- Financial Budgeting & MIS Preparation as per requirement of Client.
- Scrutiny of Sundry Debtors & Analysis of Collection period.
- Checking of Purchasing of Fixed Assets & Materials.
- Drafting Balance Sheets and finalization With Auditor.
- Scrutinize Books of Accounts time to time & Reporting to Manager Accounts
- Regular Dealing With UK Clients for all Queries.
- Ensuring Internal Control System and Scanning of Various Books like purchase book, Cash Book, Journal Book on regular intervals
Qualifications and experience required
- B.Com / M.Com / MBA (Finance) ACCA / CA with 1 year accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of UK Accounting is preferred
Why QX (benefits)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) approved employer
- Performance incentives
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
If this sounds like you – please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.