Accounts Assistant / Sr Accounts Officer
Closing date: 31/05/2019
QX Limited is an outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 1300 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
- Will be involved in Finalization of Accounts and bookkeeping of UK Accounting
- Preparing Financial statement like Balance sheet & P&L, Debtors & Creditors summary, Purchase & Sales summary, Personal Tax, VAT, Bank Reconciliation
- Month End closing reports as per set deadlines.
- Review and analysis of profit & loss and balance sheet with taxations of clients as per IFRS UK GAAP.
- Review of work done by juniors and reports to clients.
- Handling day to day queries of clients and operations.
- Should be good in communication as need to deal with UK Client.
- Must be a M.COM / Inter CA / ACCA
- Should be Fine to work in UK Shift.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.