Accounts Assistant - TRAINEE
QX Accounting Services-UK
Closing date: 31/10/2017
About the job/some background
We are looking for trainee accountants to jump start their careers in accounting with QXAS. As a trainee, you will be learning the profession from Head Trainer, Jay Joshi, an experienced accountant with a great deal on hands-on knowledge of the UK accounting industry. Over a period of 6 months the position will develop into an accounts assistant position taking responsibility for a number of clients. Candidate must be comfortable working UK shift hours.
- Having excellent written and spoken communication
- Having high attention to details
- Being proactive and self motivated
- Having IT skills
- Being able to work with a team
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent math skills
Qualifications and experience required
- Graduate in business or finance
Why QX (benefits)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) approved employer
- Performance incentives
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
If this sounds like you – please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.