Accounts Officer - Management Accounting
QX Finance and Accounts Outsourcing
Closing date: 31/07/2019
QX F&A is looking to expand its F&A outsourcing capacity and is seeking a Management Account to work for its UK business clients. The ideal candidate should have at least three year of experience in a finance and accounts function at a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) company, and a strong understanding of UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Evaluate existing financial information systems and suggest improvements
- Prepare profit forecasts and budgets, analyse the organisation’s annual, quarterly and monthly budgets
- Monitor spending and effectiveness of financial control
- Responsible for assessing the federal, local and state taxes of an organization
- Conduct internal audits and prepare periodic financial statements for managers
- information, including profit and loss accounts,
- Assist the auditors in conducting annual audits and prepare interim and annual financial statements for submission to Companies House.
- Involved in the company’s management and strategic planning
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to manage a team and resolve any concerns that may arise
- Experience into BPO/Medical Billing/KPO is preferred
- Candidate with UK accounting or taxation experience
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.