QX Finance and Accounts outsourcing (F&A)
Closing date: 31/05/2019
The Senior Executive- Accounts Payable officer will be working in partnership with Head of Accounts Payable in maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger function efficiently. This role also involves invoice processing through a web based purchase order system while resolving and responding to queries from suppliers and the UK finance team. You will be required to satisfy the overall team objective of settling the company’s liabilities on a timely and accurate basis and as per agreed service levels and KPI targets. Your position will involve a significant amount of time liaising with the UK finance team, site staff and suppliers when required.
- To identify and highlight improved ways of working through continuous assessment of working practice
- To maintain Purchase Ledger / supplier accounts for areas of responsibility; to include the completion of Supplier Statement Reconciliations as and when required and the regular and timely clearance of debit/unallocated cash balances
- To assist with the processing of invoices and credit notes for supplier accounts in areas of responsibility
- Resolution of all invoicing queries via email/phone for supplier accounts
- To chase for missing invoices with the suppliers
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the Company
- Liaising closely with the client account team in order to prepare payable reports
- Building relationships with clients across many sectors
- Timely and accurate processing, reconciling and payments for client services
- Monthly purchase invoice volume is around 500 purchase invoices
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Should have 2-5 years of experience of Accounts Payable process. Working on large volume will be an added advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English required with preferred experience with UK clients
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Diploma or degree is preferred
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.