Closing date: 31/08/2019
- Controlling the Admin relating activities of Office Management, Housekeeping, Transportation, Security, Assets Management, Inventory, Guests Activities, and Vendor Management i.e. coordination with them for the smooth operation.
- Establishing & maintaining close working relationships with all departments to ensure maximum co-operation, productivity, and morale.
- Managing all other administrational duties as specified by the Company.
- Assist with the ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies for work sites, and ensure appropriate billing.
- Assist with daily facilities duties, including: input work orders, liaise with the Property
- Conduct regularly scheduled property inspections to identify maintenance and safety issues requiring resolution.
- Facility Back ground & Admin Back ground, well verse with Excel and preparing reports. Knowledge of International travelling process
- Should be able to Handle travel desk , domestic and International
- Must possess International Skills.
- Hardworking with strong work ethics.
- Good Communication Skills (written & verbal)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.