Closing date: 20/04/2018
- Controlling the Admin relating activities of Office Management, Housekeeping, Transportation, Security, Assets Management, Inventory, Guests Activities, and Vendor Management i.e. coordination with them for the smooth operation.
- Establishing & maintaining close working relationships with all departments to ensure maximum co-operation, productivity, and morale.
- Managing all other administrational duties as specified by the Company.
- Assist with the ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies for work sites, and ensure appropriate billing.
- Assist with daily facilities duties, including: input work orders, liaise with the Property
- Conduct regularly scheduled property inspections to identify maintenance and safety issues requiring resolution.
- Respond to work ticket requests - establishing bills of materials, tools needed, methods
required, and schedules for completion.
- Perform hands-on and/or oversee vendor services for the delivery of office maintenance requirements (e.g. minor plumbing and general repairs, power failures, equipment failures, re-lamping, code compliance inspections, OSHA safety logs, locksmithing, furniture repairs and installations, etc.) – with the goal of providing optimal performance for equipment and infrastructure and ensuring minimal interruption to business operations.
- Ensure a safe facility through implementation of established policies and procedures.
- Assure confidentiality and security of all data, adhering to all HIPAA laws and Company Information Security policies requirements.
- Must possess International Skills.
- Hardworking with strong work ethics.
- Good Communication Skills (written & verbal)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.