Business Development Executive(US Shift)
QX Recruitment Services-US
Closing date: 30/06/2018
QX Recruitment Services is part of the QX group of companies with over 1000 employees based out of our offices in the US, UK and a delivery centers in India. We provide a high quality, bespoke and dedicated staffing services ranging from job board searches, posting jobs, advert response management, database management, headhunting research, organization mapping, Healthcare credentialing, full cycle recruiting, payroll and accounting.
Our main goal lies in providing a competitive edge to your business by delivering Full Cycle Recruiting services. Recruiting is a straight-forward yet complex function and we understand that depending on the sector you operate within, there are core and non-core functions to work upon; we will deliver every task which can be conducted via phone and internet/ email to free up valuable time for your staff to use their skills effectively and enhance your core business outcomes.
We are looking for Business Development Executive, who will perform below role
- Sourcing and generating leads and supporting new business revenue.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Generating leads through cold calling and acquiring new clients.
- Responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities/leads over the phone and via email.
- Responsible for lead generations on given data and manage daily client appointment
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Identification & understanding of the client's need and tailoring Profiles offerings.
- Generating leads and end-to-end ownership for leads right from prospecting till conversion.
- Market Research - New Business Development.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Email marketing and Cold Calling.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude.
- Cold calling in the assigned territory and maintaining activity reports.
- Work closely with the sales team and seek regular feedback from the reporting manager.
- Increasing knowledge by self-learning and understand market trends and customer business and pitch solutions tailored to customer needs.
- Minimum 9 months of Experience into sourcing and generating Leads.
- Experience in scheduling teleconferences.
- Maintaining the database of generated leads.
- Flexible to work in US Shifts.
- Prior experience in appointment setting.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.