Credit Control Executive
Closing date: 31/01/2019
- Chasing for Outstanding Debt & Send off the invoices in given timeline to maintain smooth workflow & also the timely receipt of money for the invoices.
- Preparing MIS reports and send across to management.
- Documentation & escalation as per the SOP of the process.
- Contact different client service team and resolve any processing issue to maintain end client satisfied.
- Attain conference calls with client for regular operations, process updates and process improvement.
- Contact client service team on call, email for inquiry resolution to process the trades within the deadlines.
- Must hold Bachelor Degree.
- Experience of handling Client.
- Good with Ms. Excel.
- Must have minimum 1 year of Work Experience of working in BPO/KPO.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.