Email Marketing Executive
Closing date: 31/03/2020
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the Marketing Executive will have excellent organisational abilities & attention to detail, analytical & problem solving skills, technical understanding of A/B testing, understanding of HTML coding and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. They will have an outgoing and professional manner, ability to build strong stakeholder engagement as well as have the ability to meet deadlines and allocated budgets. They will have a propensity for thinking ahead, and the ability to rise to the challenge of new or unexpected circumstances. The ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions is essential.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out regular analysis, internal and competitor, to generate recommendations and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for appropriate email application.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments within email marketing to ensure the team is using the most appropriate tactics.
- To ensure all output complies with company, industry and legal guidelines and regulations.
Creative, production and distribution:
- Assist with website development, liaising with third party agencies on strategy, user experience and conversion rate optimisation to drive high quality enquiries.
- Project manage inbound marketing programmes to all core audience segments.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong administrative and coordination skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-working skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Creativity – ability to articulate ideas and implement
- Ideally minimum 1 year of email marketing experience
- Advantageous to have experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-design, Premier Pro).
- Degree Educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Intermediate IT skills, e.g., Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven consultative communication skills – both verbal and written.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.