QX KPO Services Pvt. Ltd
Closing date: 30/09/2018
QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 800 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
We operate in five key business areas – accounts outsourcing, F&A outsourcing, back–office recruitment services, and corporate advisory and software services – but a client can benefit from the services of a number of divisions. Each division provides services across different geographic areas to client that include accountants, businesses, healthcare providers, local government bodies and recruitment agencies.
We are looking for English Trainer, who will perform below role
- Involved into sessions on TNI's given by the respective managers.
- Training Employees on soft Skills, English Grammar and spoken English.
- Regular Feedback- One-on-one discussion to assess needs of Employees.
- Responsible for conducting training sessions as per the schedule.
- Ensure regular Employee assessment.
- Act on feedback provided.
- Support development of the content.
- Responsible to design additional assessment on courses.
- Ensure appropriate use of training aids to enhance the student experience and learning outcomes.
- Ensure timelines for course completion.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You must have immaculate English language skills.
- Fresher candidates with 7 bands or More in IELTS can apply.
- You must know fundamentals of Grammar.
- You must have clear speech and pronunciations.
- Holds Certificate in English Teaching.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.