Closing date: 31/10/2020
QX F&A is looking to expand its F&A outsourcing capacity and is seeking a Management Account to work for its UK business clients. The ideal candidate should have at least three year of experience in a finance and accounts function at a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) company, and a strong understanding of UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Drive day to day accounting functions
• Identify risks in the processes and propose mitigation plans
• Ensure compliance with policies and regulations and constant review of policies
• Ensure accuracy of financial information
• Review financial statements and publish for management reporting
• Analyze financial data to provide insightful information to the management
• Coordinate with auditors as required
• Manage and improve finance function’s performance
• Agree SLAs and prepare monthly SLA dashboard for management reporting and governance call
• Highlight process challenges to the management at both ends with proposed solutions
• Drive the initiative of proposed solutions and control the outcome
• Lead automation and process efficiency projects
• Raise flags wherever support is required from UK Counterparts
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- CA/ACCA/CFA/MBA with 10 + Years of Experience in Finance
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.