Closing date: 01/10/2020
QX F&A is looking to expand its F&A outsourcing capacity and is seeking a Management Account to work for its UK business clients. The ideal candidate should have at least three year of experience in a finance and accounts function at a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) company, and a strong understanding of UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- • Business partner to other departments, including Operations, Marketing, Sales and HR and IT, as well as to develop a strong working relationship with key financial reporting stakeholders at our investor, X.
- • Support monthly and quarterly reporting processes, to includes commentary and variance analysis.
- • Support the finance team to continually improve and streamline financial processes, systems and controls.
- • Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes, including uploading of data into the finance system.
- • Support the development of Key Performance Indicators and dashboard reports.
- • Assist in the refinement of department and cost centre reporting and analysis.
- • Ensure appropriate reporting and analysis tools and databases are maintained and updated.
- • Assist in new territory/country operational set ups.
- • Develop a detailed understanding of business performance, trend and market dynamics.
- • Assist in testing and roll-out of new Business Intelligence (“BI”) tools such as Power BI.
- • Act as a business partner for assigned departments, providing high quality advice and guidance on all aspects of finance.
- • Support the full and half year end processes as required including, but not limited to, audit engagement and financial statements.
- • Present and communicate management information to both finance and non-finance teams (reports, PowerPoints etc).
- • Assisting with transactional related work, including acquisitions and disposals.
- • Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- • Excellent attention to detail.
- • Fast learner who can adapt well to a steep learning curve.
- • Highly analytical.
- • Ability to see the bigger picture and keen to understand the underlying detail.
- • Strong relationship building skills to work alongside and influence various stakeholders.
- • Ability to work independently where required and manage own time.
- • Ability to manage multiple workstreams and deadlines.
- • Commercially astute with the ability to identify risks and provide solutions.
- • Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivots, Sumifs, Countifs, charts, data manipulation).
- • Experience of using Business Intelligence (“BI”) tools, such as Power BI, would be desirable.
- • Desire to be part of a dynamic and fun team.
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.