Internal Auditor - ISO 9001
Closing date: 31/12/2019
QX Ltd is an IAOP award-winning company which started its own entrepreneurial journey as a small team of five chartered accountants delivering accounting services to UK businesses 15 years ago. Today it is one of the world’s Top 100 outsourcing companies and has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and recruitment firms in India.
More than 500 small to large businesses rely on QX’s team of 1200 people to manage and optimize their business processes across the UK, EU, US, Australia, Canada and India. QX Ltd combines its customized and flexible approach, award-winning service delivery, specialist knowledge and experience to become a trusted service provider for its clients.
It operates under the following divisions: QX Accounting Services (QXAS), QX Recruitment Services (QXRS), QX Finance & Accounting Services (QX F&A), QX Corporate Advisors and QX Software Services (QXSS).
For additional information, you can visit www.qxltd.com.
Qualification: B.com/M.Com/Inter CA
Experience : 1 to 2 years within similar domain
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Experience of working/auditing in Finance, Accounts and Payroll activities such as accounts payable, accounts receivables, management accounts, book keeping, taxation, credit control, etc.
- MIS reporting skills using MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (QMS)
- Worked with lean six sigma projects
- Knowledge of quality concepts and auditing
- Worked with tools like Microsoft Visio or Dia
- Conduct internal process audits and create report
- Help processes with audit action plans
- Conduct CSAT surveys and report results
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.