Closing date: 31/05/2019
QX Limited is an outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 800 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
We operate in five key business areas – accounts outsourcing, F&A outsourcing, back–office recruitment services, and corporate advisory and software services – but a client can benefit from the services of a number of divisions. Each division provides services across different geographic areas to client that include accountants, businesses, healthcare providers, local government bodies and recruitment agencies.
We are looking for Person for Middle/Senior Level role who will be reporting to Finance Director and performing below duties
- Protects assets by planning and completing financial audits.
- Identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls.
- Recommending improvements.
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Identifying risk areas.
- Preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements.
- Examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance.
- Evaluating manual and automated financial processes.
- Identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analysing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings.
- Highlighting unresolved issues.
- Reviewing working papers.
- Preparing final audit reports.
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes.
- Identifying root causes.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Reading professional publications.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements.
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
FINANCIAL AUDITOR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Diagnosis, Analyzing Information , Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Integrity and Trust, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Objectivity.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- CA qualification.
- 4+ years of external audit experience.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.