Manager / Sr. Manager - Solution's & Transitions
Closing date: 30/09/2019
QX Ltd is an IAOP award-winning company which started its own entrepreneurial journey as a small team of five chartered accountants delivering accounting services to UK businesses 15 years ago. Today it is one of the world’s Top 100 outsourcing companies and has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and recruitment firms in India.
More than 500 small to large businesses rely on QX’s team of 1200 people to manage and optimize their business processes across the UK, EU, US, Australia, Canada and India. QX Ltd combines its customized and flexible approach, award-winning service delivery, specialist knowledge and experience to become a trusted service provider for its clients.
It operates under the following divisions: QX Accounting Services (QXAS), QX Recruitment Services (QXRS), QX Finance & Accounting Services (QX F&A), QX Corporate Advisors and QX Software Services (QXSS).
For additional information, you can visit www.qxltd.com.
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Experience : 8 to 12 years within similar domain
Industry : ((BPO OR KPO OR ITES) AND Financial services (F&A)) - Prior experience in one or more of the following is highly desirable
Key Responsibilities :
- F&A Solution Design is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services from KPO. The team's contributions support pre-sales, during transition and post sales services delivery support to the clients making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
- End to End Solution Design Starting from Market Analysis - Develop Market Strategy - Understand Client Business - Develop a Business case - Define commercials & pricing model - Build Partnership
- Internal & External: Develop the customized solution - Partner Sales Alliance - Contract Negotiation - Transformation Process - Transition Execution.
- As Transitioning professional, you will be responsible for managing the transfer of processes to offshore delivery team.
- Independently planning and executing all phases of a transition project
- Transition project will consist of understanding the current processes, proposal of future ways of working, planning and execution of the knowledge transfer with the new joiners as well as ensuring stabilization of the offshore delivery.
- Require strong leadership and change management of complex and international environments.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience in multiple end-to-end transition and transformation projects
- Expertise in Operations Management, Process Improvement, Change Management, People Management, SLA Review and Risk Review & Control.
- Knowledge in process off-shoring methodology and governance through execution of transformation program.
- Understand & document client / prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFX documents, emails, and other collaterals / information gathered etc.
- Ability to create winning responses for RFXs and proactive pitches – solution designing, effort estimation, tools & technology fitment and pricing
- Prospect analysis – business portfolio, growth strategy, financial performance and pain areas. Provide intelligence for improving business pitch
- Individual contributor with collaborative work style to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with leading BPO services firm
- Strong awareness of outsourcing business environment to be able to relate to client current concerns and emerging needs
- Be able to support sales and BD teams through creating customized sales pitches and solutions
- Hands on experience in creating presentations and documents
- Ability to develop strong understanding of new sectors and build strong domain knowledge
- Ability to tie results of the research to solution/sales pitch
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- PMP certified and experience in project management.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.