Manager / Sr. Manager - Transitions
Closing date: 31/10/2020
QX Ltd is an IAOP award-winning company which started its own entrepreneurial journey as a small team of five chartered accountants delivering accounting services to UK businesses 15 years ago. Today it is one of the world’s Top 100 outsourcing companies and has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and recruitment firms in India.
More than 500 small to large businesses rely on QX’s team of 1200 people to manage and optimize their business processes across the UK, EU, US, Australia, Canada and India. QX Ltd combines its customized and flexible approach, award-winning service delivery, specialist knowledge and experience to become a trusted service provider for its clients.
It operates under the following divisions: QX Accounting Services (QXAS), QX Recruitment Services (QXRS), QX Finance & Accounting Services (QX F&A), QX Corporate Advisors and QX Software Services (QXSS).
For additional information, you can visit www.qxltd.com.
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Experience : 8 to 12 years within similar domain
Industry : ((BPO OR KPO OR ITES) AND Financial services (F&A)) - Prior experience in one or more of the following is highly desirable
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct opportunity assessment exercises in conjunction with the Business Development team.
- Carry out contract management identifying new business opportunities with prospective clients including answering RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Conduct due diligence for processes agreed to be off shored as well as carry out process solutioning exercises to facilitate transitions. ·
- Lead planning and implementation of process migrations – includes process mapping and documentation, estimation of staffing needs, training timeframes, IT specifications, escalation procedures, disaster recovery planning, etc.
- Deploy QX Transition Methodology to ensure smooth transition of projects to QX’s Pan India locations. Ensuring that transition project plans are consistent and integrated with the long term vision.
- Educate new clients on the Transition framework and act as a business contact for new clients including change management.
- Overall customer handling, escalating major transition issues, when required to concerned stakeholders
- Represents operations during the solution development
Must Have Skills:
- Experience of using a range of project management and change management methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Account & Finance sector (within projects and operations)
- Strong Commercial and business awareness
- Accurate Process Scoping and Workflow design
- Accurate skill-set identification and Hiring quality
- Optimal solutions, planning and execution of Knowledge Transfer
- Optimal IT Solutions and seamless implementation
- Accurate Metric identification and Base lining
- Accurate FTE Calculation and validation
- Accurate Risk assessment and Mitigation
- Rigorous Project Management following the defined transition methodology
- Speed & Cost of migration, and Process Performance on SLAs on completion of Pilot
- End to End Responsibility for individual projects and coordination with support groups
- PMP certified and experience in project management
- Knowledge in process off-shoring methodology and governance through execution of transformation program.
- Understand & document client / prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFX documents, emails, and other collaterals / information gathered etc.
- Ability to create winning responses for RFXs and proactive pitches – solution designing, effort estimation, tools & technology fitment and pricing
- Prospect analysis – business portfolio, growth strategy, financial performance and pain areas. Provide intelligence for improving business pitch
- Individual contributor with collaborative work style to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with leading BPO services firm
- Strong awareness of outsourcing business environment to be able to relate to client current concerns and emerging needs
- Be able to support sales and BD teams through creating customized sales pitches and solutions
- Hands on experience in creating presentations and documents
- Ability to develop strong understanding of new sectors and build strong domain knowledge
- Ability to tie results of the research to solution/sales pitch
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- PMP certified and experience in project management.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.