Manager/Sr. Manager- UK Accounting
Closing date: 30/11/2019
As a manager in the QXAS UK division you will need to Review work carried out by team and help team troubleshoot. The role requires Manage client communication, Discuss budget with client, Prepare budget for each job, Manage workflow and deadlines, Prepare monthly report for AVP for team performance
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years or more of UK Accounting experience.
- Team handling, trouble shooting, client co ordination
- Reconciliation of Accounts receivables, payables & bank
- Should have book keeping knowledge on various UK Softwares.
- Finalization of Accounts.
- Preparation of cross-referenced working paper files (physical/scanned).
- Preparation of excel schedules and workings to support financial statements.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax.
- Preparing month end and quarter end management accounts.
- VAT working and reconciliation
- UK Accounting Experience - Review of accounting tax work
- Bookkeeping, VAT return, personal tax return
- Excellent in communication
Desired Skills: MIS and advance tax knowledge with tax planning
UK Accounting Software Knowledge- XERO, QuickBooks, IRIS, CCH, Kashflow, Digita, SAPA, SAGELINE 50, MYOB, VT Accounts
Education: M.com, CA inter or ACCA
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that rewards individuals for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
About US :
Our finance and accounting services are designed to support our UK accountancy clients to transform their business by reducing their costs and releasing time to focus on practice growth and not on clerical and back-end compliance functions. We enable them to grow by providing access to specialist software and accountancy personnel so they can offer additional services without incurring the associated overheads. We provide everything from a tax expert to a full time outsourced team working directly for the client.
QX Accounting Services Ltd is a member of the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) and the ACCA (Association of Chartered Accountants).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.