QX Corporate AdvisoryY
Closing date: 21/01/2016
The MIS Executive is responsible for information systems and must focus on the development, use, and problem solving relating to these databases provided by a defined line manager. While the main focus of this job is information programs and analyzing the data provided, the personal might be required to perform specialised duties depending upon QX Corporate Advisors’ needs and Recruitment industry requirements.
- Identify IT infrastructure requirements in support of expanding business strategy
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
- To explore and provide accurate and consistent management and information statistics internally and eternally
- Assist in delivering systems administration, maintain and provide user support
- Maximize the utilization of HR systems to automate standard processes and defined regular intervals
- Assist with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within HR & middle and senior management and making recommendations for their development
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in creating & automating complex reports using MS(Excel & Access), Macros
- Should have 1 year of experience in BPO/KPO, Preferably Six Sigma or Lean Certified
- Workforce Management, Capacity Planning, Staff Lifecycle Management
- Well versed in Business Analysis and compulsory knowledge of MS Office applications
- Scheduling Task, Talent Management- Skill Matrix, Data Analysis
- Real Time Monitoring, Performance Management, Daily Reports management
- Knowledge of Incident Management and Database Management
University degree preferred
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX Corporate Advisors provides vital insight and guidance for businesses looking to establish themselves in India and the UK. As a subsidiary of QX Holdings Ltd with offices in the UK, USA and India, we are perfectly placed to take a business from their initial set-up discussions through to regulatory compliances or assisting with recruitment.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.