Mobile Application Developer
Closing date: 15/12/2020
QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 800 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
QX Software Services specialise in building, deploying and scaling custom client management systems, purchase order systems, web sites and other software services requirements for our clients that are easy to maintain and aid their day-to-day work.
Senior Software Engineer – QX Software Services
- Candidates should have worked on at least 2 end to end Mobile App Design & Development for experiential mobile apps available for public download from App/Play store via their resumes
- Good to have skills on WPF, XAML, MVC(framework)
- The candidates should be able to speak to viewpoints and perspectives of usability, eliminating friction, enabling touchless experiences and speak to core journeys/experiences delivered to consumers of the app
- Should be able to demo their favorite app via the interview
- Should be able to speak to key design decisions to deliver lovable Mobile App experiences that keep consumers glued to using the Mobile app
- Should be proficient in Xamarin and Native iOS/Android Design, Development and Deployment. Phonegap, Cordova and others are optional
- Should have strong hands on DevOps viewpoints and perspectives for continuous development and deployment to App / Play store and other optional regional stores like Tencent, Xiaomi, Baidu
Qualifications and experience required
- Must hold Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computers.
- Should be able to communicate with client.
- The person should be very sharp in communication and proactive.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.