Onshore Client Service Partner
QX - F&A
Closing date: 31/10/2020
- MBA in Finance or a Chartered Accountant/ ACCA or any equivalent qualification with 8-14 years of relevant work experience
- 8+ years of work experience in F&A - strong knowledge of planning concepts. Knowledge of ERPs & other tools pertaining to F & A domains is an added advantage
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Attend regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Serve as the point of contact for allocated client portfolio
- On need basis, provide support on pre sales
- Build effective relationship with senior management staff of client onshore and the team
- Manage highly visible, global and strategic, customer escalations with clear verbal and written communication with appropriate cadence of regular updates aligned to agreed expectations driving to a timely resolution. Conduct on - site visits as needed for major accounts or critical situations
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiative
- Identify upsell/cross sell opportunities for additional products and services within set clients
- Work closely with Key Stakeholders (UK & INDIA) on upcoming projects, assignments and initiatives.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Visit Global QX offices for business purpose
- Representing QX at onshore conference, events, workshops to market out products & business networkings
- Excellent proven customer service skills including strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills; including the ability to clearly articulate issues to both technical and non - technical audiences, and also explain impact in business terms.
- Strong analytical and end - to - end problem solving skills .
- Ability to multi - task and prioritize with a strong sense of urgency and getting to closure.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to drive escalations through processes and spot process gaps and document / update processes
- Demonstrated experience influencing people across functional boundaries and effectiveness working with global or international operations
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- PMP / Six Sigma certification
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.