Pre Sales Manager
Closing date: 31/12/2019
As an Accounts Officer in the QX F&A division you will need to review our client’s financial reports and other documents to ensure they are accurate. The role requires you to analyze fiscal activities and ensure that they conform to accounting and permissible requirements. You will be collaborating with QX’s Accounting and Finance team while also preparing financial statements on monthly or as required basis. One of your primary functions will be to determine whether the financial statements are in accordance with the accounting records.
- Ability to create winning responses for RFXs and proactive pitches – solution designing, effort estimation, tools & technology fitment and pricing
- Be able to support sales and BD teams through creating customized sales pitches and solutions
- Hands on experience in creating presentations and documents
- Prospect analysis – business portfolio, growth strategy, financial performance and pain areas. Provide intelligence for improving business pitch
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Com/M.Com with 2-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Excellent spoken and written English required with an emphasis on UK clients
- Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports and have experience in Taxation
- Experience with finalization will be an added advantage
- Diploma or degree is preferred
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.