QX Business Development
Closing date: 30/09/2018
QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 1000 professionals collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
We operate in five key business areas – accounts outsourcing, F&A outsourcing, back–office recruitment services, and corporate advisory and software services – but a client can benefit from the services of a number of divisions. Each division provides services across different geographic areas to client that include accountants, businesses, healthcare providers, local government bodies and recruitment agencies.
We are looking for Pre-Sales Manager, who will perform below work.
- Understand & document client / prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFX documents, emails, and other collaterals / information gathered etc.
- Prospect/opportunity qualification.
- Create structured proposals / solutions by collaborating with sales/BD/operations and bring in innovative ideas.
- Present proposals / solutions to clients / prospects / internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value proposition.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations (comprising mainly of Sales, Operations / Delivery).
- Research and create best practices based frameworks.
- Create sales pipeline reports through CRM for the board.
- Ability to create winning responses for RFXs and proactive pitches – solution designing,
effort estimation, tools & technology fitment and pricing.
- Be able to support sales and BD teams through creating customized sales pitches and solutions.
- Hands on experience in creating presentations and documents.
- Prospect analysis like Business portfolio, growth strategy, financial performance and pain areas.
- Provide intelligence for improving business pitch.
- Must have worked with any of Industries like Manufacturing/CPG/ Hospitality, Shipping/ logistics/ Property Management or Housing.
- Experience in finance & accounting processes.
- Individual contributor with collaborative work style to manage external and internal
- Experience with leading technology or BPO services firm.
- Strong awareness of outsourcing business environment and client segments to be able to relate
to their needs, concerns and emerging needs.
- Ability to develop strong understanding of new sectors and build strong domain knowledge.
- Ability to tie results of the research to RFX responses.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 years of work Experience into creating presentation and proposal writing.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.