Recruitment Consultant (OOH)
Closing date: 31/12/2020
QX Recruitment Services is part of the QX group of companies with over 1000 employees based out of our offices in the US, UK and a delivery centers in India. We provide a high quality, bespoke and dedicated staffing services ranging from job board searches, posting jobs, advert response management, database management, headhunting research, organization mapping, Healthcare credentialing, full cycle recruiting, payroll and accounting.
Our main goal lies in providing a competitive edge to your business by delivering Full Cycle Recruiting services. Recruiting is a straight-forward yet complex function and we understand that depending on the sector you operate within, there are core and non-core functions to work upon; we will deliver every task which can be conducted via phone and internet/ email to free up valuable time for your staff to use their skills effectively and enhance your core business outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- End to End Life Cycle of recruitment.
- Sourcing the candidate from various sources like Portals, Database, references etc.
- Evaluation of the candidate for the requirements on the basis of Skills, functionality, domain, experience, qualifications
- Build & sustain the network of potential candidates.
- Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants
- Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
- Above all that mentioned in the job description we are looking for someone with good communication skills & a committed team player.
Core Competencies / Job Qualifications-
- Candidate should have minimum 6 Months experience into healthcare recruitment
- Candidate should have ands on experience of booking the nurses from health rosters.
- Candidate should be aware of NHS.
- Candidate should have good command over English language skill and client comminication.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.