Closing date: 31/08/2019
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of hard core experience with any RPA technologies (BP,AA, Workfusion, Softomotive)
- 3-4 years of experience in programming languages like .Net, Java
- Good hands on scripting languages
- Experience of understanding RPA requirements and converting those into BOTs along with creation of necessary tech. and user documentation
- Knowledge of RPA architecture typically used for implementation (RE Framework)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.