Senior .Net Developer
QX Software Services
Closing date: 31/07/2019
QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 800 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
QX Software Services specialise in building, deploying and scaling custom client management systems, purchase order systems, web sites and other software services requirements for our clients that are easy to maintain and aid their day-to-day work.
Senior Software Engineer – QX Software Services
About the job/some background
To work with team of dedicated developers and designers.
QX Software Services specialises in developing customised software applications and websites for a wide range of industry verticals. We specialise in .NET development and our programmers can help Client at any stage of the software product / custom application development cycle: prototyping, POC, development, integrations, enhancement and maintenance & support.
We are looking for Sr. Software Engineer, who will be assigned below role
- Dedicated developer for who will be working on requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Eager to adopt new technology.
- Good analytical and documentation skill.
- Work closely with Client.
Qualifications and experience required
- Must hold Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computers.
- Must have minimum 2 years of Experience into Software development using Asp.net.
- Must have minimum 2 years of Experience into MVC and Entity framework.
- Should be able to communicate with client.
- The person should be very sharp in communication and proactive.
- Experience on working for Client side framework (Angular Js 1.x), Angular 2.x.
- Experience with Reporting Tools will be advantage.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.