Senior Payroll Specialist - US
Closing date: 01/10/2020
QXAS US is the wholly owned subsidiary of QX Holdings Limited and the American division of QX Accounting Services Ltd (QXAS Ltd), and was conceived to fulfill one simple mission –
to help accounting firms focus on their core competencies, and to make their practices more profitable. Established in 2003, it currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll analysts operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai & Noida.
- Payroll support and processing tasks for automated payroll
- Payroll conversion project from one payroll processing system to another (software conversion is approx. 75%)
- GL Analysis of the financial close process for various clients
- Project work for new clients regarding QBO accounts cleanup for a templated chart of accounts.
- Creating monthly financial statements via the templated process.
- Managing the Accounts Payable process for select clients0
- Assist other team members with bank recons and accounting tasks.
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established organization that consistently rewards each individual for their achievements. And as 8O% of our senior management have been recruited internally, this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career development too.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.