Senior Tax Accountant (Ireland)
Ahmedabad / Baroda / Mumbai / Noida
Closing date: 31/12/2020
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Processing Irish Personal Tax return and finalisation of accounts and bookkeeping
- Software knowledge of using Irish software like Surf Accounts, Relate, CCH, QuickBooks, Xero etc
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Qualification : Bcom, M. Com MBA/ InterCA/CA
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- All the qualified candidates will be travelling New Jersey, more details regarding the role will be provided at the time of interview
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established organization that consistently rewards each individual for their achievements. And as 8O% of our senior management have been recruited internally, this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career development too.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.