SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT/ TAX CONSULTANT – US & CANADIAN TAX
Closing date: 30/09/2019
QXAS US is the wholly owned subsidiary of QX Holdings Limited and the American division of QX Accounting Services Ltd (QXAS Ltd), and was conceived to fulfill one simple mission –
to help accounting firms focus on their core competencies, and to make their practices more profitable. Established in 2003, it currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll analysts operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai & Noida.
- Candidates should have minimum 1-6years experience in US & Canada individual Exp.
- Reviewing, organizing and following up on necessary tax information.
- Preparation of: Working paper files, US Federal (& state where required) individual and corporate tax returns 1040, 1120,1120 S , 1065 and other forms.
- Canadian individual tax returns T1.
- Candidate should have Good English Communication Skill.( Written & Verbal).
- Working understanding of common tax software (Prosystem FX Tax; CCH Taxprep)
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established organization that consistently rewards each individual for their achievements. And as 8O% of our senior management have been recruited internally, this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career development too.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.