Senior Wordpress Developer
Closing date: 30/04/2020
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Setup, install and configure WordPress CMS & Plugins
- WordPress Customization including HTML to WordPress Conversion with all Functionality
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality – custom Plugin and Themes
- Work with MySQL, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS Setup
- Manage Linux/Windows Server
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Develop Clean, fast and mobile friendly website
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience as WordPress Developer
- Expert level understanding CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Expert level understanding of WordPress and CMS technologies.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.