Closing date: 02/08/2018
Job Description: SEO Executive
The QX group comprises a multifaceted brand portfolio with diverse, though ultimately linked profiles. The requirements for each brand vary dependent upon the life cycle and business plan.
Purpose of roles
To work with the Marketing team to:
· Carry the brand essence through SEO Activity for all the Website.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry SEO Software and SEO Updates to ensure we maintain a cutting edge presence across the Globe.
To work with the Software Services team to:
· Liaise with the internal development teams to understand their needs then deliver the SEO result to meet business needs.
· To deliver SEO Results for Company Website with a professional approach to time and cost to ensure we provide value for money.
Ultimately to work with the marketing and Software Services teams to drive revenue growth and business profitability.
Working with: The Marketing team
Business Development teams
Division and company heads and associated personnel
Software Services team
QX Ltd overview
QX Ltd consists of a number of subsidiary or associated brands and the role will be involved to a greater or less extent with all of them.
Reporting to the Team Lead, SEO Executive will work closely with other marketing team and software team to deliver the SEO Result needed by the CMMs and business development teams to increase brand awareness, increase lead generation and ultimately to deliver sales to the business.
The work is varied and multiple projects/campaigns/areas of focus will happen concurrently and therefore the ability to operate at this level is essential. Good work planning is a pre-requisite.
Liaison with the brand owners in association with the marketing team will be required to ensure the campaigns meet with their requirements, are accurate and deliver a return on investment.
· Interprets the business needs and work on the concepts to suit their business purpose;
· Develops design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
· Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the constraints of cost and time;
· Presents rough and then after approval, finalised ideas and concepts internally or to external clients;
· Works with a wide range of project to fulfil SEO requirements;
· Contributes ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
· Works as part of a team to deliver excellence SEO Strategy.
· Undertake Off-Page activities that include submissions on classifieds, directories, social bookmarks, forums and reviews.
· Understand nature of business and its relevant keywords and their importance in search engine.
· Proven success in link building and viral strategies. The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
· Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s) Meta tags.
· The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skill.
· Have Basic knowledge of WordPress, BlogSpot and relevant open source website.
· Fix any errors or bugs in online content
· Can Handle site structure; optimize page layout, and indexing and rankings of given keywords.
· Optimize content for the website and promote on 3rd party Website.
· Devising, executing and managing search engine optimization (SEO).
· Experience with SEO Tools: Google analytic, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, and other link and keyword research tools.
· A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO. A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
· Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Knowledge of email marketing campaigns
· To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual traffic targets for company.
· Generate reports with tools like Advanced Web Ranking, Inspired, Google webmaster tools or similar Organic tools.
· Can use effective google analytics and competitor’s analysis.
· A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
· A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
· All above he / she should in position to give 1st page 1st name in google.com and google.co.uk with given keyword and within specific deadline.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks.
3+ year’s general SEO experience Preferred.
Ability to work on a number of tasks consecutively
Ability to work within time constraints and budgets
Ability to deal positively with work rejection
B.Tech/MCA or Graduate Degree
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.