Service Delivery Manager - F&A
QX Finance and Accounts outsourcing (F&A)
Closing date: 31/10/2020
As an Operations Manager in the QX F&A division you will need to review our client’s financial reports and other documents to ensure they are accurate. The role requires you to analyze fiscal activities and ensure that they conform to accounting and permissible requirements. You will be collaborating with QX’s Accounting and Finance team while also reviewing financial statements on monthly or as required basis. One of your primary functions will be to determine whether the financial statements are in accordance with the accounting records.
The incumbent would be part of the FAO team, and is the L2 level of escalation in the process; the overall accountability of the process lies with him/her and is a liaison between the senior management and the team. He will be actively involved in the timely completion of the recruitments, overall planning of the project, transitioning from one session to another and co-coordinating with the departments to implement process improvements. He/She would ensure that the process is running smoothly, and all the process deliverables are delivered as per the SLA thus exceeding the expectations of the internal and external clients. Preparing proper actionable, deliverables in case of all processes and resources. Implementation of effective and efficient processes, system & manual to ensure cross functional and cross resources training to make the activity process dependent rather than being person dependent.
Vertical: Finance and Accounting
Scope: End to end Accounting
Reporting To: Senior Manager – Ops / AVP – Operations.
Reportees (if Any): Team Leads and Senior Specialists
Graduate in Management with Commerce Background. Desirable: CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA/MBA Finance
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7-8 years of experience in Project Management in end to accounting (P2P, O2C and R2R).
- Should have lead transition of large accounting processes across multiple locations and languages.
- Should have done projects on process improvement and automation implementation.
- Experience of project accounting and FPnA would be desirable. Should have handled teams of sizes ranging from 50+ with TL's & PL/AM's reporting into him/her.
- Knowledge of Accounts basic and Fundamentals
- Knowledge of all applications used in the process
- Should create a baseline documents for referencing future projects
- Should have worked extensively on MS Office
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Effective client management
- Excellent People Management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
Certification :Six Sigma Certificate would be an added advantage
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.