Social Media Expert
Closing date: 31/08/2020
The QX group comprises a multifaceted brand portfolio with diverse, though ultimately linked profiles. The requirements for each brand vary dependent upon the life cycle and business plan. The SMO will be required to have involvement across the entire portfolio and additionally work on incoming client projects.
Purpose of role:
To work with the Marketing team to:
- Carry the brand essence through social media activities, engagement & online community participation for all the Business Units.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best social media practices to ensure we maintain a cutting-edge presence across the Globe.
Reporting to: Team Lead
Working with: The Marketing team
Business Development teams
Division and Company heads and associated personnel
Software Services team
Reporting to the Team Lead, SMO will work closely with other marketing, software and BDs team to deliver the Social Media Results – increase brand reach & awareness, drive traffic to website, increase followers, & building online community of relevant prospects.
- Content Creation: Creative copy for social media content (images, video, written andaudio/podcast). Create end-to-end seasonal marketing campaigns & implementing uniformly across social media channels.
- Social Listening: Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way. Identify threatsand opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Brand Advocacy: Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces,engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate in groups/forums. Find bloggers, forums, and influencers to work with.
- Online Reputation Management: Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Reporting: Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative date into recommendations and plans. Reporting monthly performance and progress of the brand on social.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree (Educational background in Marketing/Communication/Advertising is advantageous)
- 3+ years of Experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent writing & language skills.
- Past experience with online community management, copy writing, and/or blogging will be advantageous
- Highly creative, team player, results-oriented, and has an ability to work in a fastpaced,
- multi-cultural environment
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, theirrespective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.