Soft Skills Trainer
QX KPO Services Pvt. Ltd
Closing date: 27/03/2018
- Coordination with AVP/Manager to identify individual and departmental performance gaps, planning learning and development strategies.
- Crafted the Employee handbook and product process brief for all New Joiners, conceptualized the NEO (New employee induction) and executed roll out/implementation.
- Creation of Training Manual, Trainer profile matrix, Escalation Matrix, Training programs Catalogue, Company Grooming guidelines.
- Ensuring statutory training requirements are met & managing budgets.
- To devise training strategy for various department.
- Plan and execute training calendar for various “Training related programs”.
- Responsible to design and deliver effective training content according to the requirements ensure adherence to training content.
- Prepare training calendar on weekly and monthly.
- Commence trainings as per schedule.
- Managing continues professional development process with TNI’s and error logs.
- Responsible for preparing training materials & content like presentations.
- Responsible to assess individual and the overall training programme ,evaluating feedback by using prescribed format and enhanced the effectiveness of future trainings.
- Preparing reports of the programme and submitting to top management and making sure that the implementation of the concepts taught effectively.
- Delivery of various soft skills & behavioural skills training.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.