Sr Accounts Officer / Management Accountant
QX Finance and Accounts Outsourcing
Closing date: 31/07/2020
QX F&A is looking to expand its F&A outsourcing capacity and is seeking a Management Account to work for its UK business clients. The ideal candidate should have at least three year of experience in a finance and accounts function at a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) company, and a strong understanding of UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Amortize the prepaid based on period of service for the expenses - for both New & Existing invoices by recording the Journal entries.
- Update the prepayment schedule in MACs with new entries recorded for the month and amortize accordingly
- Reversal of Old accruals, after they are closed, rejected or invoice received.
- Provision of New Accruals based on PO's pending invoice booking in the current month.
- Landlord Payment entries and Inter site & Inter Company Recharge between group entities
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of all the Nominal Account codes to ensure that the transactions are accurately recorded in that month.
- Run the Trial Balances - Monthly, Year to Date & upto previous year end
- Preparation of Finance Packs for clients which involves preparation of Funding statement, cashflow projections & commentary on the Varainces on P&L statement.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One to Five years experience working as an Senior Accountant / Management accountant, experience working with hotels or student Accommodation Company will be an added advantage.
- Experience of using Sage line 50 accounting software will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.