Closing date: 31/07/2019
- Responsible to make sure payroll process goes smoothly and efficiently.
- To help process head for creating or updating any payroll policies and ensure it will be implemented and followed correctly.
- Liaise with front office for any payroll related mistake and inform the team.
- Ensure the payroll software is updated in time for any tax related amendments.
- Ensure everyday payroll runs in time and all deadline are met.
- Ensure Tax, NI, Maternity pay, sick pay and other statutory payments calculated correctly and paid in time.
- Ensure team will get updated with all the payroll requirement and make sure they will follow the same.
- Preparing weekly/monthly MIS reports & KPI and send the same to concern person in due time.
- Ensure all the payroll documents are maintain and kept properly and produced upon request.
- For Perm Invoicing, to make sure invoice raised in time and ensure before we raise any invoices we must have all required paper work in place.
- Review performance of the staff at regular intervals for improving their efficiency.
- Rotate staff to the various payroll processes so that they all know all area of payroll and can be used in absence of another.
- Ensure RTI is being submitted to HMRC in time and in correct manner.
- Ensure Auto Enrollment is working fine for all new locums and to make sure payment schedule is being submitted in time to pension’s authority and payment is being made for the schedule as well.
- Testing new functionality on payroll system before it goes on live system.
- Calculating hours from the timesheet and check in line with client rules.
- Deal with payroll query emails and take required actions.
- Deal with recruitment consultant and recruitment administrators to resolve queries and get information.
- Ability to work in a team on strict deadlines.
- Good with numbers, communication & computer skill.
- Should be able to deal with query resolution via calls / e-mails.
- Happy to work during weekends / Indian bank holidays.
- Ability to manage the workload and conflicting priorities.
- Liaising with team to ensure payroll tasks are finished within the deadline along with accuracy.
- Must be Graduate.
- Must have handled Team.
- Must have minimum 4 years of Experience into BPO/KPO.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.