US- CANADA TAX MANAGER (CROSS BORDER)
Closing date: 30/09/2019
QXAS US is the wholly owned subsidiary of QX Holdings Limited and the American division of QX Accounting Services Ltd (QXAS Ltd), and was conceived to fulfill one simple mission –
to help accounting firms focus on their core competencies, and to make their practices more profitable. Established in 2003, it currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll analysts operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai & Noida.
- Candidates should have minimum 6-10 years’ experience in US & Canada individual Exp.
- Review individual US and Canadian tax returns and working papers for accuracy, completeness and technical errors.
- During peak tax periods, assist with preparation of both US and Canadian returns and associated Schedules.
- Manage, support and mentor junior and senior professional staff in India, and conduct on‐going.
- US and/or Canadian CPA designation preferred, or strong desire to attain a designation.
- Experience with global mobility/corporate programs and cross‐border payroll tax issues is a definite asset
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established organization that consistently rewards each individual for their achievements. And as 8O% of our senior management have been recruited internally, this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career development too.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.