US IT Recruiter
Closing date: 31/12/2020
QX Limited is an outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and two Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmadabad and Baroda, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the QX brand, over 1300 professional collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
1) Minimum 6 months of experience into 360* Recruitment (International Recruitment Experience Preferred)
2) Excellent Communication Skills
3) Worked on tax terms like W2, C2C, 1099.
4) Have known of US VISA types.
5) Have worked on US IT positions extensively.
6) Managing VMS on day to day basis.
7) Have used various job boards like Monster, Career builder, Dice, LinkedIn etc
1) End to End US Recruitment.
2) Recruit, interview, evaluate and conduct reference checks to determine qualifications of candidates
3) Evaluate, match and prepare qualified candidates that match client demand.
4) Ensure client satisfaction by supplying clients and candidates excellent customer service and expected results.
5) Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals and re-activating candidates.
6) Discuss and negotiate candidate compensation to meet client rate structures.
7) Establish strong candidate relationships
8) Prep the candidate thoroughly before the interview with the client
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.