Closing date: 15/12/2020
We are seeking a WordPress Developerwho will work with Sr. WordPress Developer and will be responsible to support the Development team with both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Setup, install and configure WordPress CMS & Plugins
- Strong HTML Skills for PSD to HTML conversion
- WordPress Customization including HTML to WordPress Conversion with all Functionality
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality – custom Plugin and Themes
- Work with MySQL, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS Setup
- Manage Linux/WindowsServer
- Manage all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS
- Develop Clean, fast and mobile friendly website
- Experience with WordPress Multisite (Multi-Geography, Multi-Language)
- Add Content from admin side as per requirement
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3+Years’ experience as WordPress Developer
- Expert level experience and understanding of
- PSD to HTML to WordPress
- CSS changes and their effects to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- WordPress and CMS technologies.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
All fields are required
If your skills meet our requirements, we will pass your CV to our recruitment team
for them to action. The details you submit will only be used in conjunction with
this vacancy. By submitting your CV, you give us "express consent" to use your details
for this purpose.